SOS International LLC Laundry Supervisor in Iraq
For 29 years, clients in the private and public sectors have relied upon SOS International LLC (SOSi) for critical operations in the world’s most challenging environments. SOSi is privately held, was founded by its current ownership in 1989, maintains corporate headquarters in New York City, and specializes in providing logistics, construction, training, intelligence, and information technology solutions to the defense, diplomatic, intelligence and law enforcement communities.
All interested individuals will receive consideration and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or protected veteran status. SOSi takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance diversity and inclusion of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
4-180507-6874: Laundry Supervisor
Location Overseas - Iraq
Open Date 5/7/2018
SOS International LLC (SOSi) is seeking a Laundry Supervisor for our current contract located on Camp Taji in Iraq.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
• Manages all laundry services across the site
• Assist in Quality Control (QC) and implementation of the Quality Management System (QMS)
• Scheduled and monitors operations at the laundry facility as it relates to accountability and availability of resources
• Performs other duties as necessary
• At least four (4+) years of experience in supervising laundry services and personnel
• At least two (2+) years of experience performing job functions in an austere environment (Iraq, Afghanistan)
• Demonstrated general supervisory experience
• Living and working conditions at the assignment location could be remote and uncomfortable
• Personnel should be aware of moving on short notice and under adverse conditions
• LOGCAP/Military management experience is preferable
• Work experience in hazardous environments desired