SOS International LLC Deputy Program Manager (OCONUS) in Iraq
For 29 years, clients in the private and public sectors have relied upon SOS International LLC (SOSi) for critical operations in the world’s most challenging environments. SOSi is privately held, was founded by its current ownership in 1989, maintains corporate headquarters in New York City, and specializes in providing logistics, construction, training, intelligence, and information technology solutions to the defense, diplomatic, intelligence and law enforcement communities.
All interested individuals will receive consideration and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or protected veteran status. SOSi takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance diversity and inclusion of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
4-171229-6408: Deputy Program Manager (OCONUS)
Location Overseas - Iraq
Open Date 12/29/2017
**This position is contingent upon contract award
SOS International LLC (SOSi) is seeking a Deputy Program Manager to provide oversight of on-site operations for a large medical support services program in Iraq supporting our U.S. Government customer.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
• Serves as the alternate point of contact for programmatic issues in absence of Program Manager
• Responsible for all Contractor personnel, promoting operational efficiency and ensuring activities and resources are aligned to meet contract objectives
•Supervise personnel assigned to perform the functions as identified in the Performance Work Statement (PWS)
•Manage internal and external quality control methods and policies for measuring, tracking, analyzing, reporting and implementing preventive and corrective actions required to ensure the quality performance standards required by the PWS and customer satisfaction is met.
•Present bi-weekly, monthly and quarterly program management reviews to senior customer officials, and senior SOSi management
•Assist with subcontractor and supplier relationships to seamlessly deliver quality services in accordance with the PWS
•Provide quality control review overall program support including invoicing, procurement, and financial reporting
•Monitors expenditures associated with the programs, including staff-hour expenditures, expense reports, and operating funds
• Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Health Services, Health Care/Hospital Administration or related field
• Five to 10 years progressively responsible program/project management experience
• MBA or MS in Health Care/Hospital Administration or equivalent is highly desirable
• Certifications or experience related directly to International programs, Health Care/Hospital care or an advanced professional degree (e.g., PhD, MD, CPA, and LLB) are highly desirable
• Experience as a licensed medical provider (Registered Nurse, Mid-Level or Physician) is highly desirable
•Living and working conditions at the assignment location could be remote and uncomfortable
•Long hours, exposure to weather and hazardous conditions
•Personnel should be aware of moving on short notice and under adverse conditions
Disclaimer:The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.