SOS International LLC Senior Chinese Language Enabled Analyst in Vienna, Virginia
For 29 years, clients in the private and public sectors have relied upon SOS International LLC (SOSi) for critical operations in the world’s most challenging environments. SOSi is privately held, was founded by its current ownership in 1989, maintains corporate headquarters in New York City, and specializes in providing logistics, construction, training, intelligence, and information technology solutions to the defense, diplomatic, intelligence and law enforcement communities.
All interested individuals will receive consideration and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or protected veteran status. SOSi takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance diversity and inclusion of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
1-180713-7221: Senior Chinese Language Enabled Analyst
Location U.S. - Virginia - Vienna
Open Date 7/15/2018
SOS International LLC (SOSI) Special Programs Division is seeking a Senior Chinese Language Enabled Analyst to provide language, cultural and analytic (including targeting) services.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
• Collect intelligence for the purpose of analysis and creating finished intelligence reports
• Analyze disparate intelligence and extract meaning or relevance
• Apply expert knowledge of regional intelligence threats, TIPs, etc.
• Analyze and report on trends and activity
• Use foreign language skills and proven all-source analysis skills to support the development of finished intelligence products
• Generate products that include, but are not limited to: reports and briefing material
• Active Top Secret Clearance or higher
• Bachelor of Science OR Bachelor of Arts Degree is required
• Ten (10) years all-source analysis experience with national intelligence agencies or DoD cyber components providing analytic support to aid in foreign threat assessments
• Possess a thorough understanding of Intelligence Community (IC) guidelines and directives
• Quickly scan and accurately process/analyze a large amount of material
• Experience conducting all-source analysis
• Be proficient in MS Office
- Working conditions are normal for an office environment
- May requireabilityto lift/ and or move objects or packages of up to 25 lbs