SOS International LLC Multi-Disciplined Intelligence Analyst, Level 6 in Springfield, Virginia
For 29 years, clients in the private and public sectors have relied upon SOS International LLC (SOSi) for critical operations in the world’s most challenging environments. SOSi is privately held, was founded by its current ownership in 1989, maintains corporate headquarters in New York City, and specializes in providing logistics, construction, training, intelligence, and information technology solutions to the defense, diplomatic, intelligence and law enforcement communities.
All interested individuals will receive consideration and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or protected veteran status. SOSi takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance diversity and inclusion of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
1-180625-7083: Multi-Disciplined Intelligence Analyst, Level 6
Location U.S. - Virginia - Springfield
Open Date 6/25/2018
SOS International LLC (SOSi) is seeking a Multi- Discipl
ined Intelligence Analyst, Level 6 in Springfield, VA.
?ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
- Lead the discovery of weak signatures, data correlations and signal patterns in a noisy data environment, using multi-INT data analysis techniques
- Serve as primary customer interface on technical issues
- Provide specific technical expertise performing high-level analytical assignments across several complex tasks
- Conduct in-depth, content-dominant multi-INT analysis to resolve unknowns
- Apply and interpret advanced engineering or scientific theories, concepts, and techniques
- Assist with the development of solutions to complex technical problems where little or no precedent exists and innovation is required
- Observe and record information about the attributes, relationships, and behaviors of known/unknown objects.
- Collaborate in an R&D team environment
- Perform data analysis using multiple data sources and tools
- Maintain situational awareness and provide timely tip-offs to analysts
- Collaborate with the team in forming analytic assessments
- Populate, maintain, and verify information in an object database
- Assess and analyze the efficiency and utility of multi-INT analytic tools and processes, provide recommendations and discrepancy reports as necessary
- Identify new data sources, and assist development team with data source integration
- Support the development and prioritization of technical requirements
- Provide unbiased assessments of commercial and GOTS products in support of technical requirements development
- Provide unbiased assessments of and recommendations for research and development efforts
- Current TS/SCI clearance and CI polygraph
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 4 years of experience, or a Master’s degree with at least 2 years of experience.Practical experience of more than six (6) years can be used in specific cases to qualify acandidate that does not have a Bachelor’s degree.
- Familiarity with the Fusion Analysis & Development Effort (FADE)
- Experience with the Multi-INT Spatial Temporal (MIST) Toolsuite
- Experience with ArcGIS, Google Earth, JEMA, ICREACH, FireTruck, VOLTRON
- Previous watch center experience with OPIR, IMINT, SIGINT, HUMINT, MASINT, or All Source Intelligence operations, analysis, tasking and collection
- Understanding of National intelligence assets
- Comprehensive understanding of airborne and space-based collection platforms and collection methods
- Strong Science and Math foundation
- Works well in fast paced, highly technical environments
- Has effective communication skills, and works well in a team atmosphere