SOS International LLC Senior Pricing Analyst in Reston, Virginia
For 29 years, clients in the private and public sectors have relied upon SOS International LLC (SOSi) for critical operations in the world’s most challenging environments. SOSi is privately held, was founded by its current ownership in 1989, maintains corporate headquarters in New York City, and specializes in providing logistics, construction, training, intelligence, and information technology solutions to the defense, diplomatic, intelligence and law enforcement communities.
All interested individuals will receive consideration and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or protected veteran status. SOSi takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance diversity and inclusion of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
CORPORATE-180503-6838: Senior Pricing Analyst
Location U.S. - Virginia - Reston
Open Date 5/3/2018
SOS International LLC (SOSi) is seeking a Sr. Pricing Analyst to join our Finance department at our operational headquarters in Reston, Virginia. The Sr. Pricing Analyst will support pricing efforts for bids and proposals as well as financial reporting for corporate financials and month/year end closings.
Essential Job Duties
- Manages all pricing functions and other reporting responsibilities as assigned.
- Manages the cost analysis and estimating functions for major bids.
- Develops flexible financial models to support cost proposals and management decision making, including ROMs and What-if Scenarios.
- Develops and prepares cost volume narratives.
- Compiles cost, schedule and technical elements to be used in the development of cost proposals in accordance with solicitation (RFP/Q/I) requirements and specifications.
- Provides strategic thinking and insights to help achieve Price To Win (PTW) target values.
- Develops Forward Pricing Rate proposals and negotiates with DCAA auditors.
- Designs and implements budget and planning tools/processes that provide timely feedback of financial status using off-the-shelf applications such as Excel, Access and Cognos.
- Maintains Financial System (Deltek Costpoint) budget modules to provide for standard variance reporting to senior leadership and updates as required.
- Ensures the accuracy and integrity of management reports on costs and budgets by proactively preventing data inaccuracies and omissions, and conducting routine audits.
- Supports audit requests for analysis of rates and factors used in pricing and costing.
- Collaborates with other finance staff members and departments on special projects.
- Works closely with Business Development, Operating Groups, Accounting, HR, Legal and Payroll Departments so that systems and processes are in place to capture the required financial details needed for budget and planning.
- Maintains cash flow forecasting models.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Candidates will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting career field, Master’s degree a plus
- MS Office expertise with a special emphasis on Excel, PowerPoint and Word are required
- At least four years of experience of Federal Government professional services pricing experience, working within organizations of at least $50 million in annual revenue
- Experience working with senior managers to develop budgets and plans
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong working knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and Cost Accounting Standards (CAS)
- Conditions are normal for an office environment