SOS International LLC Research Analyst Level III-Military Intelligence Analyst-Threat Finance in Fort Meade, Maryland
For 29 years, clients in the private and public sectors have relied upon SOS International LLC (SOSi) for critical operations in the world’s most challenging environments. SOSi is privately held, was founded by its current ownership in 1989, maintains corporate headquarters in New York City, and specializes in providing logistics, construction, training, intelligence, and information technology solutions to the defense, diplomatic, intelligence and law enforcement communities.
All interested individuals will receive consideration and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or protected veteran status. SOSi takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance diversity and inclusion of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
1-180504-6871: Research Analyst Level III-Military Intelligence Analyst-Threat Finance
Location U.S. - Maryland - Fort Meade
Open Date 5/4/2018
SOS International LLC (SOSi) is seeking a Research Analyst- Level III for a position located at Ft. Meade, MD. The Research Analyst-Level III will provide research analysis support to DoD programs.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
- Provide general military intelligenceanalysis and organizational expertise dealing with threats to the U.S Army/DoD interests worldwide
- Conduct all-source research and threat analysis of counterintelligence, counterterrorism, force protection, and information operations of foreign military forces and their operations, capabilities, activities and trends to support all-source intelligence and threat production, particularly in the areas of threats to U.S. Army and DoD equitiesto include Threat Finance analysis or Cyber analysis.
- Provide support to counterintelligence investigation through liaison with Counterintelligence Agents and other members of the DoD and intelligence community
- Provide record checks, data research and social networking analysis through the use of intelligence and law enforcement databases and search engines
- Provide in - depth research regarding biographical intelligence in order to aid investigations, support subject interviews, and case development
- Conduct research using social networking tools, digital mapping programs, and law enforcement database and research tools, to include Open Source (OSINT) and classified searches
- Analyze intelligence information to assess developments, trends, and threat implications through comprehensive knowledge of intelligence threat analysis to include forecasting and/or other analytical methodologies
- Analyze terrorist and Foreign Intelligence Entity (FIE) threats to U.S. Army Forces, Programs, and Operations
- Provide recommendations on techniques and innovative methods employed in threat analysis and protection
- Research and analyze military, political, economic, technical and other developments within assigned areas to conduct valid threat assessments
- Identity intelligence gaps and assist in the development of intelligence collection programs
- Plan, coordinate, and synthesize research to prepare all-source intelligence products and responses
- Ensure products fulfill DA, DoD, and national-level intelligence requirements
- Brief intelligence assessments and positions to senior Battalion, civilian and Army personnel
- Develop recommendations regarding the development and maintenance of Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's) for assigned tasks
- Conduct all tasks in support of operations under AR-381-20
- Assess information from the IC wide reporting elements to de-conflict information, identify the value of reporting, assess whether the information addresses requirements and contribute to collection
- TS/SCI eligibility
- 8 years of intelligence analyst experience, at a minimum
- Ability to effectively present technical information to highly technical reviewers in oral and written formats
- Ability to present and define positions and come to consensus with other technical and non-technical people
- Ability to effectively oversee and utilize a network information management system
- Ability to effectively present technical information to reviewers in oral and written formats
- Ability to work with SOSi upper Management, as well as Customer Senior Staff
- Relatively fast paced, time critical environment