SOS International LLC Research Analyst Level III-Force Modernization in Fort Meade, Maryland
For 29 years, clients in the private and public sectors have relied upon SOS International LLC (SOSi) for critical operations in the world’s most challenging environments. SOSi is privately held, was founded by its current ownership in 1989, maintains corporate headquarters in Reston, VA, and specializes in providing logistics, construction, training, intelligence, and information technology solutions to the defense, diplomatic, intelligence and law enforcement communities.
All interested individuals will receive consideration and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or protected veteran status. SOSi takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance diversity and inclusion of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
1-180530-6914: Research Analyst Level III-Force Modernization
Location U.S. - Maryland - Fort Meade
Open Date 5/30/2018
SOS International LLC (SOSi) is seeking a Research Analyst III-Force Modernization for a position located at Ft.Meade, MD. The Research Analyst Level III will provide research analyst analysis support to DoD programs
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
- Research and analyze current and future manpower/equipment resources in order to maintain CI capabilities.
- Provide support to Force Modernization section.
- Provide technical analysis and recommendations to Group staff and subordinate units on Force Modernization issues concerning structure, manpower, and equipment.
- Conduct coordination and collaboration on Force Modernization concerning structure, manpower, and equipment issues with Group staff and six subordinate units, INSCOM, and Headquarters Department of the Army (HQDA) staff elements in order to perform analysis, integration, and implementation of changes directed by Government.
- Priority missions will include annual Command Plan, position management, documentation (The Army Authorization Documentation System), Manpower Survey, Force Design Update, Concept Plans, Command Implementation Plans, and force structure policy review/impact analysis. Force Modernization activities will include position management, documentation, manpower decrements, manpower monthly reporting, Military Civilian Excepted Career Program (MICECP) conversions, historical reporting, tracking of approved manpower allocations by budget program element, and processing of Table of Distribution Allowances (TDA) reprogramming transactions.
- TS/SCI eligibility
- 8 years of intelligence analyst experience, at a minimum
- Ability to effectively present technical information to highly technical reviewers in oral and written formats
- Ability to present and define positions and come to consensus with other technical and non-technical people
- Ability to effectively oversee and utilize a network information management system
- Ability to effectively present technical information to reviewers in oral and written formats
- Ability to work with SOSi upper Management, as well as Customer Senior Staff
- Relatively fast paced, time critical environment