SOS International LLC Research Analyst Level III-FCA in Fort Meade, Maryland
For 29 years, clients in the private and public sectors have relied upon SOS International LLC (SOSi) for critical operations in the world’s most challenging environments. SOSi is privately held, was founded by its current ownership in 1989, maintains corporate headquarters in Reston, VA, and specializes in providing logistics, construction, training, intelligence, and information technology solutions to the defense, diplomatic, intelligence and law enforcement communities.
All interested individuals will receive consideration and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or protected veteran status. SOSi takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance diversity and inclusion of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
1-180427-6807: Research Analyst Level III-FCA
Location U.S. - Maryland - Fort Meade
SOS International LLC (SOSi) is seeking a Research Analyst- Level III FCA for a position located at Ft. Meade, MD. The Research Analyst Level III will provide research analyst analysis support in support of FCA to DoD programs.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
- Provide general military intelligence analysis and organizational expertise dealing with threats to the U.S Army/DoD interests worldwidde
- Conduct all-source research and threat analysis of counterintelligence, counter-terrorism, force protection,cyber analysis and financial analysis and information operations of foreign military forces and their operations, capabilities, activities and trends to support all-source intelligence and threat production, particularly in the areas of threats to U.S. Army and DoD equities
- Provide support to counterintelligence investigation through liaison with Counterintelligence Agents and other members of the DoD and intelligence community
- Provide record checks, data research and social networking analysis through the use of intelligence and law enforcement databases and search engines
- Analyze intelligence information to assess developments, trends, and threat implications through comprehensive knowledge of intelligence threat analysis to include forecasting and/or other analytical methodologies
- Analyze terrorist and Foreign Intelligence Entity (FIE) threats to U.S. Army Forces programs and operations
- Research and analyze military, political, economic, technical and other developments within assigned areas to conduct valid threat assessments
- Identify intelligence gaps and assist in the development of intelligence collection programs.
- Ensure products fulfill DA, DoD, and national level requirements
- Brief intelligence assessments and positions to senior civilian and Army personnel
- Assess information from the IC-wide reporting elements to de-conflict information, identify the value of reporting, assess whether the information addresses requirements and contribute to collection
- Produce technical analysis, white papers and presentations in support of ongoing operations to identify intelligence gaps and leads for CI special agents.
- TS/SCI eligibility
- 8 years of intelligence analyst experience, at a minimum
- Previous assignments supporting FCA, 650th MI Bde (NATO), or DoD CI elements conducting CI operations
- Ability to present and define positions and come to consensus with other technical and non-technical people
- Ability to effectively oversee and utilize a network information management system
- Ability to effectively present technical information to reviewers in oral and written formats
- Ability to work with SOSi upper Management, as well as Customer Senior Staff
- Previous assignments supporting FCA, 650th MI Bde (NATO), or DoD CI elements conducting CI operation
- Ability to effectively present technical information to highly technical reviewers in oral and written formats
- Relatively fast paced, time critical environment