SOS International LLC Research Analyst Level III-Business Intelligence in Fort Meade, Maryland
For 29 years, clients in the private and public sectors have relied upon SOS International LLC (SOSi) for critical operations in the world’s most challenging environments. SOSi is privately held, was founded by its current ownership in 1989, maintains corporate headquarters in New York City, and specializes in providing logistics, construction, training, intelligence, and information technology solutions to the defense, diplomatic, intelligence and law enforcement communities.
All interested individuals will receive consideration and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or protected veteran status. SOSi takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance diversity and inclusion of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
1-180316-6714: Research Analyst Level III-Business Intelligence
Location U.S. - Maryland - Fort Meade
SOS International LLC is seeking a Research Analyst- Level III for a position located at Fort Meade, MD. The Research Analyst Level III will provide business intelligence research and analysis support to DoD programs
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
- Conduct Business Intelligence (Biz Intel) and technology open source due diligence through a variety of written reports and briefings.
- The mission of the Business Intelligence program is to provide due diligence and vulnerability assessments on commercial entities involved with involved with important emerging technologies.
- Conduct in-depth open source research into the technologies important to the Army and the companies associated with R&D of the technology.
- Evaluate these these companies from a business perspective on their overall vulnerability to foreign influence and other potential risks.
- The team produces several products: Technology Vulnerability Assessments, Individual Company Profiles, RFI Responses, Monthly Continuous Monitor Reports and Special Studies.
- CreateAnalytical Information Reports for Foreign Intelligence Security.
- Create Threat Intelligence Briefings for Foreign Intelligence Security.
- Conduct All-Source intelligence research
- Bachelor's degree and/or 8 years of intelligence analyst experience, at a minimum
- Ability to effectively deliver information in oral and written formats
- Ability to work with SOSi upper Management, as well as Customer Senior Staff
- Relatively fast paced, time critical environment