SOS International LLC Research Analyst III -Collection Management and Dissemination in Fort Meade, Maryland
For 29 years, clients in the private and public sectors have relied upon SOS International LLC (SOSi) for critical operations in the world’s most challenging environments. SOSi is privately held, was founded by its current ownership in 1989, maintains corporate headquarters in Reston, VA, and specializes in providing logistics, construction, training, intelligence, and information technology solutions to the defense, diplomatic, intelligence and law enforcement communities.
All interested individuals will receive consideration and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or protected veteran status. SOSi takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance diversity and inclusion of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
1-180425-6803: Research Analyst III -Collection Management and Dissemination
Location U.S. - Maryland - Fort Meade
Open Date 4/25/2018
SOS International LLC (SOSi) is seeking Research Analyst III - Collection Management and Dissemination at Ft. Meade, Maryland.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
- Perform first review and editing of Intelligence Information Reports (IIR), averaging four to six pages long, and provide an IIR Feedback and Instructional Assessments to the CI teams.
- Analysis provided by the Government CI leads will be focused on decreasing the vulnerability of U.S. Army equities from counter-terrorism and CI threats to its personnel, equipment, facilities, and future technologies.
- Assess intelligence from reporting; disseminate evaluations back to reporting elements to apprise them of the quality and value of the reporting and coordinate with analytical elements to identify information gaps and under-reported requirements.
- Maintain reporting statistics and assess past collection to assist commanders in determining the impact of their operations and shaping future collection.
- Assess source placement, access, value, control, reliability, and credibility based on historical reporting and CM&D-related tasking from United States Army Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM):
- Provide tailored collection plans based on DOD and Army collection requirements as well as priority intelligence requirements.
- Facilitate operational CI successes by providing feedback on productivity through advanced statistical analyses:
- Analyze the ability of the CM process to provide dissemination, particularly via the Intelligence Information Report (IIR).
- Provide quality assurance and quality control, IAW with unit SOPs and other DoD Regulations, of outgoing Intelligence Information Reports (IIRs).
- Develop recommendations for evaluation processes by coordinating with Group Intelligence Oversight Officer (IO) and foreign disclosure compliance while ensuring source de-confliction.
- Conduct an active outreach to consumer organizations to promulgate capabilities, in turn generating positive functional feedback.
- The progress and results of IIR production and consumer feedback shall be tracked and maintained in databases
- 8 years of intelligence analyst experience, at a minimum.
- This position requires Active TS with SCI eligibility in JPAS.