SOS International LLC Network Administrator-Linux/Unix in Fort Meade, Maryland
For 29 years, clients in the private and public sectors have relied upon SOS International LLC (SOSi) for critical operations in the world’s most challenging environments. SOSi is privately held, was founded by its current ownership in 1989, maintains corporate headquarters in New York City, and specializes in providing logistics, construction, training, intelligence, and information technology solutions to the defense, diplomatic, intelligence and law enforcement communities.
All interested individuals will receive consideration and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or protected veteran status. SOSi takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance diversity and inclusion of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
1-180419-6791: Network Administrator-Linux/Unix
Location U.S. - Maryland - Fort Meade
Open Date 4/19/2018
SOS International LLC (SOSi) is seeking Network Administrator at Ft Meade, MD. The Network Administrator will maintain a range of computer network components and systems support to DoD programs.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
- The functions will be performed across most of the network facilities including physical media, protocol stacks, hubs, routers, bridges, gateways, servers, line drivers, telecommunication facilities, and related hardware and network management components
- Provide client consulting and training on the interfacing and use of network facilities.
- TS/SCI eligibility
- Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent experience in network installations, setup and troubleshooting (Linux, Unix, Windows)
- Two years experience with network hardware and software
- Security + Certification
- Ability to effectively present technical information to highly technical reviewers in oral and written formats
- Ability to present and define positions and come to consensus with other technical and non-technical people
- Ability to effectively oversee and utilize a network information management system
- Ability to effectively present technical information to reviewers in oral and written formats
- Ability to work with SOSi upper Management, as well as Customer Senior Staff
- CCENT (Cisco Certified Entry Networking Technician) or CCNA
- Relatively fast paced, time critical environment