SOS International LLC Cyber Center Help Desk Specialist II in Fort Huachuca, Arizona
For 29 years, clients in the private and public sectors have relied upon SOS International LLC (SOSi) for critical operations in the world’s most challenging environments. SOSi is privately held, was founded by its current ownership in 1989, maintains corporate headquarters in New York City, and specializes in providing logistics, construction, training, intelligence, and information technology solutions to the defense, diplomatic, intelligence and law enforcement communities.
All interested individuals will receive consideration and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or protected veteran status. SOSi takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance diversity and inclusion of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
5-180712-7217: Cyber Center Help Desk Specialist II
Location U.S. - Arizona - Fort Huachuca
Open Date 7/13/2018
STG, Inc, an affiliated company of SOS International LLC (SOSi) has an immediate opportunity as an Cyber Center Help Desk Specialist located in Ft. Huachuca, AZ! This position will support the RCC-C, which provides cutting-edge technology in an enterprise environment.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
- Creating, modifying, and escalating Incidents / tickets; translating user requests into a logical format for use by RCC-C technical analysts in troubleshooting
- Resolving and escalating Incidents / tickets in accordance with documented procedures
- Performing quality assurance follow-up with customer / end users
- Comply with documented processes and procedures
- Working with shift leads to ensure all shift responsibilities are completed
- Provide reporting as needed
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor with our military, civilian, and contractor customers
- High School +2 years of customer service experience, or AA/AS or BA/BS
- Active interim secret clearance or higher
- Must be able to work in a dynamic environment with constant changes
- Versatile communication skills
- Keyboarding skills of at least 40WPM
- Experience in using Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Must be able to handle high volume phone calls throughout the day with optimal phone etiquette, while assisting other users via Walk-ins and Emails
Applicants must be able to all shifts to include: Day (0555 – 1425), Swing (1355 – 2225), and Midnight (2155 – 0625) if required. Applicants must also be able to work weekends and holidays, as required. Schedule is subject to change in order to fulfill the needs of the mission
- Work environment is normal office setting