SOS International LLC Escort / Custodian (TS-SCI) in Doha, Qatar
For 29 years, clients in the private and public sectors have relied upon SOS International LLC (SOSi) for critical operations in the world’s most challenging environments. SOSi is privately held, was founded by its current ownership in 1989, maintains corporate headquarters in New York City, and specializes in providing logistics, construction, training, intelligence, and information technology solutions to the defense, diplomatic, intelligence and law enforcement communities.
All interested individuals will receive consideration and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or protected veteran status. SOSi takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance diversity and inclusion of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
4-180625-7072: Escort / Custodian (TS-SCI)
Location Overseas - Qatar - Doha
Open Date 6/25/2018
SOS International LLC (SOSi) is seeking personnel with top secret clearance to perform F acility Escort duties for secure facilities. General laborer duties will be assigned when facility escort duties are not needed.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
- The Escort/Custodian cleans and keeps in an orderly condition factory working areas and washrooms, or premises of an office, apartment house, or commercial or other establishment.
- Sweeping, mopping or scrubbing, and polishing floors; removing chips, trash, and other refuse; dusting equipment, furniture, or fixtures; polishing metal fixtures or trimmings; providing supplies and minor maintenance services; and cleaning lavatories, showers, and restrooms.
- Other duties include removal of debris and plant growth in and around the facilities.
- Coordinates with the base cleaning contract to ensure compliance within the facilities.
- Provide escort of custodial service personnel.
- Other duties as assigned.
• Must have an a ctive TS/SCI security clearance
•Two years of professional experience
•High school diploma, GED or equivalent education required
•Physical requirements include lifting, climbing, extended sitting or standing, or other physical efforts that are normally required. Working conditions include a combination of an office environment and outdoor activities. Outside working conditions include potential exposure to extreme high temperatures, dry and dusty conditions
•Physical requirements may include lifting up to 35lbs, team lifting 50lbs, climbing, extended sitting, and standing, stooping, stretching or bending
•Required PPE includes but is not limited to head, foot, hand, torso, respiratory, vision and hearing protective devices