SOS International LLC Geospatial Intelligence (GEOINT) Analyst – All Source in Charlottesville, Virginia
For 29 years, clients in the private and public sectors have relied upon SOS International LLC (SOSi) for critical operations in the world’s most challenging environments. SOSi is privately held, was founded by its current ownership in 1989, maintains corporate headquarters in New York City, and specializes in providing logistics, construction, training, intelligence, and information technology solutions to the defense, diplomatic, intelligence and law enforcement communities.
All interested individuals will receive consideration and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or protected veteran status. SOSi takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance diversity and inclusion of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
1-180515-6894: Geospatial Intelligence (GEOINT) Analyst – All Source
Location U.S. - Virginia - Charlottesville
Open Date 5/15/2018
SOS International LLC (SOSI) is seeking a Geospatial Intelligence (GEOINT) Analyst – All Source in Charlottesville, VA that will leverage the skills, knowledge, and experience needed to apply all-source analysis techniques as a member of a multi-disciplinary team of intelligence professionals.Analyze and produce finished all-source intelligence assessments on a broad range of substantive issues in all production formats, including written documents, graphics, and briefings.The candidate will organize and conduct intelligence assessments by researching, evaluating and integrating all-source data into papers, articles, and briefings for war-fighters, NGIC intelligence analysts and national level customers. Respond to requests for information (RFI) responses, produce finished intelligence assessments, and provide analytic support for foreign military activities, including assisting intelligence community (IC) analysts and agencies in the planning, preparation, coordination, and dissemination phases of finished intelligence products. Applies experience, analysis and research for national security, infrastructure, technology, country, geographic area, biographic and/or target vulnerability.
Performs duties with minimal oversight; applies knowledge of state-of-the-art technologies; provides technical assistance to project leaders and program managers. Provides analytical assistance to GEOINT and other all-source analysts. Works as part of such teams under immediate direction of a Senior Intelligence Analyst. Provides user input to developers and conducts operational validation of newalgorithms, tools, and methodologies.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
Successful completion of the tasks in this effort requires operational-level knowledge of the following capabilities:
Produce source-directed assessments and influence collection requirements.
- Evaluate, and integrate all-source intelligence information into intelligence products.
- Identify, analyze, order, and assemble source materials for a government customer.
- Produce executive assessments, whitepapers, RFI responses, Microsoft PowerPoint presentations, briefings, or other projects.
- Identify significant intelligence trends, and propose new or revised analytical efforts.
- Utilize a multi-INT approach to research various sources.
- Maintain logs of all work accomplishments.
- United States citizenship and current (in scope) Top Secret clearance based on a Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI) and Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) eligible.
- Two years’ previous experience in an intelligence production environment supporting active military operations.
- Four years’ experience using collection, research and analysis applications against classified intelligence information, including use of GOTS and COTS software-based analysis tools.
- Current and valid access to National and theater-level intelligence databases.
- Recent Intelligence Community (IC) experience with National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA), Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA), US Air Force National Air and Space Intelligence Center (USAF/NASIC), and/or U.S. Army National Ground Intelligence Center.
- Four years’ experience with preparing recommendations and enhancing open-source tradecraft and tactics, techniques, and procedure.
- Bachelor's Degree in a related technical or military discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work/military experience. Two to five years of related experience supporting intelligence operations.
- In special cases, with the discretion of the appropriate Government representative, commensurate experience will be accepted in lieu of educational requirements.
- Relatively fast paced, time critical environment.