SOS International LLC Russian Language Enabled Cyber Threat Analyst in Chantilly, Virginia
For 29 years, clients in the private and public sectors have relied upon SOS International LLC (SOSi) for critical operations in the world’s most challenging environments. SOSi is privately held, was founded by its current ownership in 1989, maintains corporate headquarters in New York City, and specializes in providing logistics, construction, training, intelligence, and information technology solutions to the defense, diplomatic, intelligence and law enforcement communities.
All interested individuals will receive consideration and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or protected veteran status. SOSi takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance diversity and inclusion of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
1-180529-6911: Russian Language Enabled Cyber Threat Analyst
Location U.S. - Virginia - Chantilly
Open Date 5/29/2018
SOS International LLC (SOSI) Special Programs Division is seeking a Russian Language Enabled Cyber Threat Analyst to provide language, cultural and analytic (including targeting) services relating to cyber topics.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
- Collect intelligence for the purpose of analysis and creatingfinished intelligencereports
- Analyze disparate intelligence and extract meaning orrelevance
- Applyexpertknowledgeofregionalcyber intelligencethreats,TIPs,etc.
- Analyze and reportontrendsandactivityofsensorplatforms
- Mustbepreparedandqualifiedtoprovidetranslationservices: thetranslationofwritten electronicandmultimediamaterialto andfromEnglishandthesourcelanguagematerialsinclude,butarenotlimitedto:socialmedia,business,legal, technical documents, software, and otherforms
- Use foreign language skills and proven all-source analysis skills to support the developmentof finished intelligence products relating to cybertopics
- Generate products that include, but are not limited to: translations, reports andbriefing material
- Active Top Secret clearance w/ polygraph
- Minimum of one (1) year all-source analysis experience with national intelligence agencies or DoD cyber components providing analytic support to aid in foreign threat assessments
- Bachelor's Degree OR Two (2) additional years related professional experience working on projects of a similar scope
- Experience translating andgistinggeneral and technical material to and from the source language andEnglish
- Possess a thorough understanding of Intelligence Community(IC)guidelines anddirectives
- Quickly scan and accurately process/analyze a large amount ofmaterial
- Experienceconductingall-source analysisofcybertopics
- Be proficient in MS Office programs (Word,Excel,PowerPoint),ICtoolsandsoftware applications,Computer- Assisted
- ScoreILRLevel 4 orhigherintranslating from the source language to English (speaking and listening not required)
- Working conditions are normal for an office environment
- May require ability to lift/ and or move objects or packages of up to 25 lbs