SOS International LLC Target Digital Network Analyst 4 in Annapolis Junction, Maryland
For 29 years, clients in the private and public sectors have relied upon SOS International LLC (SOSi) for critical operations in the world’s most challenging environments. SOSi is privately held, was founded by its current ownership in 1989, maintains corporate headquarters in New York City, and specializes in providing logistics, construction, training, intelligence, and information technology solutions to the defense, diplomatic, intelligence and law enforcement communities.
All interested individuals will receive consideration and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or protected veteran status. SOSi takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance diversity and inclusion of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
1-180503-6853: Target Digital Network Analyst 4
Location U.S. - Maryland - Annapolis Junction
Open Date 5/3/2018
SOS International LLC (SOSi)is seeking an experienced and talented Target Digital Network Analyst to add to its team. This position is located in Ft. Meade, Maryland.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
The Target Digital Network Analyst conducts advanced analysis of collection and open-source data to ensure target continuity, to profile targets and their activities, and develop techniques to gain more target information. The Target Digital Network Analyst has an understanding of the principles and methods of exploiting foreign communications and communication systems to identify, collect, analyze process and disseminate information in accordance with established requirements and priorities; analyzes DNI data for reportable intelligence information and building target profiles; maintains appropriate databases for targeting, tasking, and analysis; performs sustained target analysis and enhancement through the use of DNI and DNR analytic techniques; analyzes DNI data to identify new access development opportunities for follow-on collection requirements; performs research using open source and classified sources to develop comprehensive baseline profiles of designated target sets; identifies intelligence gaps and evaluating the intelligence gathered in order to either tailor current collection or enable new collection to close the gaps.
- Current TS/SCI with Polygraph.
A minimum of 20 years demonstrated experience related to job description
At least 2 of the years of experience must have been within the last 5 years.
- At least 12 years demonstrated experience within the scope of a Target Digital Network Analyst.
- At least 8 years of experience as a Target Analyst Reporter, SIGINT Geospatial Analyst, or Network Exploitation Analyst.
- Prior demonstrated experience in the use of software applications and databases associated with network analysis and target development
- Runs complex queries using a variety of different tools.
- Can provide guidance to others on how to run better queries or use different tools or task selectors to take advantage of all available collection opportunities.
- Takes advantage of new collection resources and shares this information with others who would benefit from it.
- Takes initiative to review scripts/traffic from other streams of collection to look for leads or complimenting data to enhance overall story.
- Expert level understanding internet protocols, digital telecommunications technologies, and internet routing and the merging packet and circuit switched networks.
- Performs DNR development to ID other methods of target communications, and works with language analysts to analyze importance of selectors and tie them to targets of interest.
- Target development results in discovery of reportable information.
- Understands computer network infrastructure enabling discovery of new avenues of target development.
- Works with other SIGDEV elements to introduce new tools/avenues of pursuit to find new collection.
- Ability to discover alternate means of communication for complex and operationally sophisticated targets.
- Able to develop custom analytics for target discovery and analysis of complex targets.
- Ability and willingness to mentor junior analysts on how to use tools and teach basic development.