SOS International LLC SIGINT Geospatial Analyst 3 in Annapolis Junction, Maryland
For 29 years, clients in the private and public sectors have relied upon SOS International LLC (SOSi) for critical operations in the world’s most challenging environments. SOSi is privately held, was founded by its current ownership in 1989, maintains corporate headquarters in New York City, and specializes in providing logistics, construction, training, intelligence, and information technology solutions to the defense, diplomatic, intelligence and law enforcement communities.
All interested individuals will receive consideration and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or protected veteran status. SOSi takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance diversity and inclusion of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
1-180503-6852: SIGINT Geospatial Analyst 3
Location U.S. - Maryland - Annapolis Junction
Open Date 5/3/2018
SOS International LLC (SOSi)is seekinga talented and experienced SIGINT Geospatial Analyst to its team.This position is located in Ft. Meade, MD.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
The SIGINT Geospatial Analyst leverages their skills, knowledge, and experience to apply geospatial analysis techniques against SIGINT metadata collected from foreign communications systems in order to identify, locate and track SIGINT targets, and to accurately report the intelligence gained from geospatial metadata analysis to SIGINT customers. The SIGINT Geospatial Analyst develops end-product SIGINT-derived GIS reports; performs analysis of SIGINT metadata for the purpose of improving the geolocation, contact chaining, and additional communications characterizations of targets of interest; analyzes SIGINT content and metadata to support the development of existing targets and the discovery of other analytic vectors through the reconstruction and documentation of target communications networks; performs sustained target analysis and enhancement through the use of DNI and DNR analytic techniques; maintains appropriate databases for targeting, tasking, and analysis.
- Must have a current TS/SCI with Polygraph.
- A minimum of 12 years demonstrated experience related to the job description.
- At least 2 of the years of experience must have been within the last 5 years.
- At least 3 years of experience with Digital Network Analysis, Network Exploitation, or Reporting.
- Independently process and develop SIGINT Geospatial information across DNI and DNR disciplines, recognizing the convergence of circuit based and packet based telephony, and the increased emphasis on development of internet based tasking and targeting.
- Perform quality control on reporting and/or geospatial products for accuracy, readability, and relevance.
- Ability to discover new targets based on geographic patterns or changing communications patterns in data.
- Possess an understanding of SIGINT collection.
- Knowledgeable in internet protocols, internet routing, and multiple communications technologies.
- Ability to adapt quickly to frequent changes in priority or focus.
- Willingness and ability to mentor junior analysts on best use of tools and practices.