SOS International LLC Network Exploitation Analyst 2 in Annapolis Junction, Maryland
For 29 years, clients in the private and public sectors have relied upon SOS International LLC (SOSi) for critical operations in the world’s most challenging environments. SOSi is privately held, was founded by its current ownership in 1989, maintains corporate headquarters in Reston, VA, and specializes in providing logistics, construction, training, intelligence, and information technology solutions to the defense, diplomatic, intelligence and law enforcement communities.
All interested individuals will receive consideration and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or protected veteran status. SOSi takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance diversity and inclusion of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
1-180503-6849: Network Exploitation Analyst 2
Location U.S. - Maryland - Annapolis Junction
Open Date 5/3/2018
SOS International LLC (SOSi)is seeking a talented Network Exploitation Analyst to its team. This position is located in Ft. Meade, Maryland.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
Network Exploitation Analyst evaluates target opportunities and strategies activities against particular networks using all source data to understand and map target networks and assist in developing detailed exploitation and operations plans. The Network Exploitation Analyst has a solid understanding of logical/physical IP core infrastructure, communication devices and how they connect to networks, and the traffic movements in a network; has a working knowledge of the principles and methods utilized by Requirements and Targeting to identify, collect, analyze process and disseminate information in accordance with established requirements and priorities; possesses an understanding of and experience in the SIGINT disciplines of collection, target development, and tasking; actively analyzes and manages collection of TAO projects, capabilities, policies and procedures; analyzes collection-related information to guide tasking, identify problems, and assist with collection management; and recognizes essential elements of information to enable endpoint opportunities.
- A current TS/SCI with Polygraph.
A minimum of 8 years of experienced related to the job description.
At least 2 of the years of experience must have been within the last 5 years.
- Ability to independently leverage TAO capabilities to enhance access and target development.
- Ability to task and retrieve TAO collected information with TOPI accessible tools to maintain target and identify new collection opportunities.
- Ability to independently task across all authorities, maintaining compliance, without releaser, oversight officer or legal rejection/modification.
- Capable of building analytics for more complex discovery and analysis tasks.
- Understanding of multiple communications protocols and ability to analyze technical data from collected information for new collection opportunities.
- Ability to evaluate leads for tasking and ability to use appropriate tasking authorities and assist in the creation of TAO plans.
- Ability to write justifications for TAO prioritization.